You are engaged! There is a happy sparkle in your eye… Not to mention, a sparkle on your finger. Excitement grows as you start planning your perfect wedding. The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is ranked as one of Cape Town’s most romantic hotels. Nestled against the magnificent Twelve Apostles mountain range, overlooking the incandescent Atlantic seaboard, this sophisticated hotel is the dream destination for your fairy-tale wedding.
The hotel’s dedicated wedding team, headed by Stephanie Hall-Tarling, will help you navigate the world of pre-wedding planning. Thanks to modern technology, planning a wedding from abroad has never been easier. Together with her experienced team, Stephanie is on hand for the bridal couple to plan every tiny detail – from the site inspection and choosing the flowers, to the entertainment, the cake and customised menus.
Able to accommodate up to 80 guests, The Twelve Apostles has a range of wedding venues to choose from. Weather dependant, the Fynbos Garden and gazebo are available for an intimate ceremony and pre/post-reception cocktails and canapes. The reception takes place in the magnificent Atlantic Marquee, where the salty breezes and astonishing sunsets spill directly into the main seating area. For extended celebrations, The Lion’s Head function room is available for the after-party. This spacious venue on the 4th floor of the hotel, has its own private bar and facilities.
The seamless, effortless flow of your day is our prime objective… from the moment that you check-in on your first night as a married couple.
- Why not check-in on the day before the wedding day, for a little personal pampering time, or use this as an opportunity to spend time with close friends and family. Following check-in and bubbles, you will be whisked up to your room, where the journey towards your most special day begins.
- Enjoy our award-winning Spa with a friend or take the time out to treat yourself.
- Relax in our beautiful venues, with sundowners on the Leopard Lounge terrace, dinner in the scenic Azure Restaurant or opt for room service with a romcom, popcorn and an early night… in the comfort of your luxurious room.
- As the big day dawns, while you enjoy a lavish breakfast in bed or tucking into the breakfast buffet overlooking the azure blue Atlantic Ocean, our wedding team are hard at work overseeing the details of the wedding setup, so that you don’t have to give it a second thought!
- Once the countdown begins, it’s all systems GO. Lights…hair…makeup… with delicious snacks and bubbly on-hand to keep the energy levels up and the fun at full throttle. Your photographer will be there too… for those behind-the-scenes photos before the ceremony.
- While guests arrive to welcome drinks and the excitement of the day ahead, our wedding team will be putting the final decorative touches to the magical Fynbos Gardens and the wedding gazebo, where the Ceremony will take place, with breathtaking views of the ocean.
- With every detail checked and double-checked, the countdown begins as you prepare to take this important step, in the company of your nearest and dearest. Our team is right there, on-hand, guiding you every step of the way.
- As congratulations, confetti, canapés and cocktails follow the formalities, the moment is captured forever…on camera. You will be spoilt for choice for photo opportunities – from the ocean, mountain and Fynbos Garden to the numerous art and structural features in the hotel or on a private stretch of beach close by.
- Renowned for our exceptional food, our Executive Chef and culinary team step up to dazzle guests with cuisine that is both delicious and innovative.
- And finally, as the full realisation of the day envelops you…and you look forward to your ‘first night’ as a married couple… the Honeymoon Suite awaits. A romantic, rose-petal turndown, a bottle of chilled wine and a whole life of love ahead of you.
Special wedding accommodation rates for the wedding couple and guests are available if you choose to have your wedding at the Twelve Apostles; making it even easier to have your most treasured family and friends with you over this special time. With 55 deluxe guest rooms and 15 luxurious suites, the hardest part of your stay will be deciding on a mountain or sea view.